Monday, August 12, 2013

The Beginning

Hello,
Welcome to my blog! This is all about my hair growth process. I thought it would be kind of fun to document the journey of growing out my locks to my hip.

To give a little background history on my hair...
I have coarse and curly brown hair. My hair is quite thick as well, so when left unkempt, my coarse and thick hair can be quite unruly to say the least.
The last time I had a real hair cut was about two years ago. I had it cut about at my chin right after I graduated from high school. About a month later, I was obsessed with long hair and decided that I would grow it out. Since then, I've had trims here and there, but no chops! Now, my hair is about four inches past bra strap length.

My hair is really healthy at the moment. It's pretty much been healthy all of my life. I do treat it well, and have always really babied it. I have been using heat quite often, recently anyways, but I do wear my hair naturally quite often. I'm going to stop using heat, however, just so that my hair can have the least amount of damage as I grow it out. I will use heat tools for special occasions.

So, for my blog, I just want to document this process. I might post some photos of my hair at some point. Also, I will be talking about all the products that I've been using. I usually change up products once they're through, so I'll be able to review quite a few products on here. That's all for now. I'll write another post about my hair care routine next.

-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment