Monday, August 12, 2013

Hair Care Routine

Alright her goes...

Shampoo: Right not, I'm using the John Frieda Radiant Red shampoo. I have brown hair with some red highlights. So, when I use this shampoo, it brings out the red more. I have nothing to really complain about with this shampoo. It does the job really well. It really does help to make my dark brown hair a bit lighter by bringing out the red bits in it, so I love that! This shampoo also cleans really well without making my hair feel like it's complete dry.

Conditioner: I'm using the John Frieda Radiant Red conditioner. It's whatever. It hydrates, so I like it. There's nothing else to really say about it.

Hair Mask: I'm currently using a hydrating mask from L'oreal. It smells amazing, and really nourishes my hair. It leaves my hair soft and replenished! I love it!

Leave-in Conditioner: Garnier Fructis Sleek leave-in conditioner. This really helps to keep frizz at bay. I love the scent of it as well. I also dilute it in water, put it in a spray bottle and use it as a daily leave-in. I use this concoction to revive my hair throughout the day.

Oils: I use coconut oil to de-frizz and treat my hair when needed. I also do a warm olive oil mask once a month.

So, those are all the products that I use. I don't wash my hair too often, I wash it about every 3-5 days. When I leave my hair naturally curly, I just braid my hair to keep my curls in-tack.

-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment